My own life experiences and journey to date underpin my professional qualifications and skills which, enhances the service, knowledge and understanding that I offer and deliver to my clients. My life so far has been a journey where I have faced and overcome numerous personal life changing events, emotions, fears, self-limiting beliefs, anxiety and mental challenges. I totally understand negative emotions, thoughts and behaviours and the impact that these can have on everyday life. What I have found, in a very personal and learned way, is that you can change how you experience, think, understand and react to all that life presents and throws at you and to achieve the desired outcomes that you are aiming for. This can be in any aspect of your personal life, your relationships and your professional life. It is the same principle when you are wanting to change an undesired habit, a fear, a phobia or something about you like losing weight and becoming fitter. Within us is the ability to achieve the life we are wanting to live through overcoming the challenges and issues that we are currently experiencing and wanting to change, I will help you achieve this.
I work with each and every one of my clients in a totally non-judgemental and individual manner whilst listening intently to every word that they speak. Through fully understanding my client’s issues, needs, goals and desired outcomes I am best placed to help and guide them to achieve the changes and the results that they are working towards. Building trust and confidence is key in the working alliance with each of my clients.
- I care deeply about people and work at all times with without judgement and criticism.
- I limit the number of clients that I work with at any one time to ensure each and every one of my clients receives the utmost focus and attention.
- The therapy and / or coaching work that I undertake with each client is continuous, I spend many hours prior to each session and post each session preparing and reviewing. My work with each client is not just about the time we spend together in our sessions. I make myself available to support my clients between sessions, through email or telephone, to answer any questions and for progress updates.
- I have incredibly high personal standards and ambitions to help others achieve the life they want to be living.
- I have a high level of self-knowledge.
- I am professional and operate within an ethically clear framework. (Please click on the link at the end of this section to find out more about my personal working ethics).
- I have studied and gained the appropriate professional qualifications and certifications to undertake the work that I do with recognised training providers and professional organisations. I utilise evidence based techniques and methods in my therapy and coaching services.
- I rigorously undertake continuous personal development within my field as a professional counsellor, clinical hypnotherapist and life coach. I read, study and research to ensure my knowledge, understanding and skills continue to grow whilst also undertaking further professional qualifications.
Here below are just some of the many reasons my clients contact me to engage with my services and help them achieve their desired outcomes;
- Experiencing something specific that is troubling them or they have experienced a loss or separation that they are finding difficult to understand and come to terms with.
- Experiencing anxiety or depression
- Experiencing loneliness
- Low self-esteem, low confidence, low mood
- Having difficulties with someone close
- Having a decision to make which is proving difficult
- Relationship issues or relationship breakdown (either for individual counselling or as a couple)
- Anxiety including social anxiety
- Fears and Phobias
- Unwanted Habits
- Stress reduction
- Weight loss
- Stop smoking
- Changing Self-Limiting Beliefs
Life Coaching: (Personal Life and / or Professional Life)
- Define and achieve Life Goals
- Achieving desired transitions in life
- Removing obstacles, self-limiting beliefs and past beliefs that are holding you back
- Behaviour modification
- Building self-confidence
- Personal growth
- Dating with confidence
What I do know from my own journey so far is just how important being authentic and true to yourself is for feeling both grounded in yourself and fulfilled in life.
I can’t wait to begin, to accompany and help you on your journey to break through the obstacles that are holding you back and achieving the changes and outcomes that you are seeking in your life.
To book your free 30-minute no obligation consultation please click the ‘Contact Neil Irish’ button below.
Contact Neil Irish Now
Click here to find out more about my Personal Working Ethics in the world of Counselling, Clinical Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching.
Click here for my Professional Qualifications and Memberships.
The human mind is very powerful and complex. When you fill it with new ways of thinking and positive thoughts, your life will start to change.